Casa Bonita opened at 6715 West Colfax Avenue in the Denver suburb of Lakewood, Colorado in 1974. Here are a few fun facts about our restaurant:
- It took approximately one year to create Casa Bonita.
- Our famous pink tower facade is 85 feet tall.
- The dome is covered with a 22-karat gold leaf and features a statue of the last Aztec emperor – Quahuatomec.
- The fountain in front of the restaurant was shipped in pieces from Mexico.
- The restaurant boasts over 52,000 square feet and seats over 1,000 guests.
- The waterfall, designed to resemble the cliffs of Acapulco, is 30 feet high and the pool is 14 feet deep.
- During your visit, be sure to find Black Bart’s secret hideout full of mystery and intrigue. Complete your exciting dining experience with puppet shows, arcade games, and a visit to El Mercado, Casa Bonita’s giftshop.
With over 30 attractions, private dining rooms, and large banquet areas, Casa Bonita is the perfect place to hold a group event or birthday party. Inquire about special rates for parties of 15 or more.? Book your next event today!